Val's Bio



Eclectic. Revolutionary. Strong. Emotional. Stubborn. Rude. Headstrong. Silly. Bitchy. Strange…

Who is Val/Prohood ?

So many adjectives in a multitude of languages and none will accurately describe this Brooklyn bred Miss in entirety.

I am a 29 year old committed Mother of 2 to the son who has my heart, and the puppy who stole a piece and ran with it, “Miss Gracie Monroe Page”. Unofficially on paper but engraved in the stars, I am the wife of Miss Brooklynite herself aka my “daddy”.

Born on the isle of Hispaniola to a Haitian Mother and Dominican father. I am a mutt, just like my Gracie. Bred on the mean streets of East Flatbush. I am a rape survivor, child abuse survivor, domestic abuse survivor. Cancer survivor. See a pattern? The closest adjective I embody in a nutshell is “survivor” Minus Beyonce’s close ups blocking Kelly and Michelle. Lol

I am as versatile as my upbringing. Hood when I need to be and professional at other times because it is not expected of me. I am educated by school and tutored by life. Daredevil and rebel by nature. “Don’t tell me I can’t and I won’t stop till I do!” that’s the motto I’m rocking these days. I love music although I am tone deaf. I love to dance because it’s the most sensual thing other than sex. My pen is gifted. I love to read & write poetry. I am a spoken word poet and aspiring author. I love anything neo soul and black like my unprocessed roots. I love art and anything artsy by black artists. I love the skin I’m in. I am passionate in all things I love. So as the list grows I continue to find adjectives to simulate me as a whole. Simple things make me happy. Sunflowers. Seasoned Crab legs. “Taste of seafood”. Waking up next to Tae. Kissing Tae. Jah’s laughter. Gracie biting my calves during a 4 a.m. run to the bathroom. I own very little yet I am rich. Blessed. I have love from the 3 that matter. I’ll try anything at least once. I am a HUGE romantic. What you have or what you look like doesn’t interest me much. Can you break down a theoretical statement? Are you humane to others? Will you leave a legacy? Those are questions I’d ponder first. Your approach may impress me but the way you speak, the way you walk... *sighs* Oh yea, that’s how I got caught…bagged and bought by Tae. A pair of rainbow uptowns with a sun dress is how I Val, would describe me best. That means in the search to know me I am best at not meeting your expectations. I am a “person”. Mostly feminine with a versatile edge. I have a short fuse especially when it comes to what’s mine. I don’t take disrespect kindly since I try my best to treat people the way I want to be treated. However, that doesn't always work since some people like it rough. So I give it to them. I don't trust most people. Yet, I am an extrovert who is great at making new friends, although I find it easy to delete and replace.

Most folks annoy me and I like keeping a small circle of friends who are like family and occasional associates. I am without a religion, although I believe that God exists, I lost faith in the people. My attention span is approx. .5 seconds long [and that’s pushing it]. Some people think I'm an asshole but I'm actually a bit nice [just easily irritated].I have pretty unpredictable mood swings. People say I’m rude. I say I am bluntly honest.. often too much. I don’t judge, open minded and shit, that’s all ya’ll need to know…. At least for now. Oh and by the way, I’m a lesbian in case you haven’t figured that out. I saved it for last cuz it’s only a small part of who I am. It doesn’t define me but more so I am finding new ways to redefine IT. Wanna get to know the sassy tell it like it is Half of Da Brooklynites…well the above was a preview.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE THE BIO!!!I SEE SO MUCH OF WHO I AM IN HERE...

Astrologer Badra said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog postsBest Astrologer in Bronx | Famous Indian Astrologer in Bronx | Top Astrologer Service in Bronx

Astrologer Pavan said...

Our astrologer Pandit Pavan is a renowned world astrologer from India in New York.
Best Indian Astrologer in New York |
Astrologer in New York | Black Magic Removal in New York | Negative Energy Removal in New York | Best Love Spells in New York | Get Ex Love Back In New York | Vashikaran In New York

Post a Comment