Tae's Bio




As Val's mother would describe me... I am "the man" in this duo, lol. By that I mean I have the more domineering personality, although I am one of few words. I love the arts, but definitely consider myself to live the life of a logician. You know they say each half of the brain is responsible for certain traits. - the right side being the creative side - the left side being she who reasons. Well, call me Mrs. Left because reasoning is my middle name. I find comfort in seeing the ones I love smile and ultimately my dream is to help breathe life into my nuclear family's fantasies. My other dream is to pimp out in a wonderful gaz guzzler by the name of Hummer, but that is neither here nor there.

Despite the negativity surrounding homosexuality in the christian faith, I am still a devout member within a baptist church. Some may feel I am seeking retribution in the same place that condemns my kind, but there is way more to being a christian than that. Hopefully I'll be able to touch on that very subject.

As far as career objectives go, I've been brought up in a family of law... and will continue to uphold the family tradition. I love envisioning me supporting my family just as my dad has and continues to do. Pause - On paper I just realized how conservative I sound, lol.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, before defining myself as any other thing... understand this, and understand this clearly... I AM BLACK. Do not let the pigment deficiency fool you. I take so much pride in my blackness that I'm about to graduate from the finest HBCU to grace this solar system. I'm the one who would've been a black panther... and wore an afro wig since my hair is too thin for allat (cries).

But yeah, I'm Tae.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I LIKE YOUR STYLE...

Post a Comment