To Three or Not To Three




Should couples partake in threesomes?



Val's POV: So this topic is something I’ve discussed with Tae before and although we did not get into it in depth, I wanted to speak on it. Some may say bringing a third party into the equation would make a relationship everything but monogamous but I beg to differ. I believe that in the same manner that “You” are able to define or redefine labels and job titles that “a couple” defines what type of relationship they have and sets those boundaries. If Tae wanted a threesome it is definitely something I wouldn’t mind considering it as long as certain rules were followed such as:

No Kissing! ( of any kind ): For me that’s one of thee most intimate acts that one can share., even more then sex.

No one we know! : All I need is for some bitch to fall in love with her stroke and I end up on Americas Most Wanted behind a fantasy that keeps on giving. She would have to have no kind of attachment to either of us.

Not in our home! : This ties in with the above. The bed I share with Tae is the bed I share with her. I need no one else’s scent on our sheets nor do I want someone we have no intentions of seeing again knowing where we live.

We both agree on the prospect and she get tested for STDS before hand: I don’t need any kind of sore as a consistent reminder of a romp… to level the playing field all of us can get tested together. I have to be attracted…even remotely or what would be the point? Tae would have to be as well….

Most importantly though, this is something we would have to discuss in great detail. Sharing our qualms as well. Most relationships aren’t built for this level of eroticism. Trust and a strong foundation is key.

A lot of people would be taken aback to hear that one of my fantasies, involves Tae strapping a beautiful woman. Many will cringe and mumble that would be infidelity on her part but I beg to differ since it’s my fantasy. I am fully aware of what will take place, because you better believe I am going to be close enough to the bed to smell her thrusts. Granted that’s if my baby some day complies with said unorthodox sexual practices. Again, there would be rules. I am aware of the door I’d open up by letting someone else in but the reason id be able to do so is because of TRUST.

Within our union, I am open and receptive to just about anything because I trust her.

Now while joining in doesn’t truly turn me on if it was Tae’s fantasy to have a threesome, id comply. I feel each couple is different, the type of foundation you set and build will set the tone for your relationship as a whole. I am with my best friend. There is nothing I can’t share or anything id be afraid to explore because I trust her.

Tae's POV: To be honest, I feel most couples do not have the secure foundation needed to have sexual explorations with a third partner without things getting messy. On top of that, the planning it would take to ensure everyone is satisfied is a headache in itself. For instance, with all of Val's rules... we would have to find a person who is okay with being 'used'. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with using someone. Moreover, how can you have sex with somebody without kissing them? That's so awkward that I wouldn't enjoy it at all. Don't get me wrong, I DON'T WANT TO KISS ANYONE ELSE. However, if I were to live out any fantasy, restrictions such as no kissing would have to be lifted. Knowing my baby ,she'd say the fantasy is produced in the act of fucking, and not kissing... but what if I slip up and forget? I know exactly what would happen... I'd be picking up the 'extra' person's teeth from the floor after Val knocked them out.

Also, who the hell are we 'threeing' with? A man or a woman. Womp, ain't no way in hell would I like to see a man touch MY GIRL and damn sure not me, lmao. Not that I'm insecure. or a man-hater.. but something about that would turn me way offfffffff. Now a woman, I could see a woman topping Val and vice versa. Although Val swears she will never let somebody else top her, I'd like to see it because it would be an outer body experience. I'd get to see how Val and I make love, without actually being apart of the act.

All in all, I'd have to give a nay to having threesomes. I don't want no other coochie juice on me, *gags*. If anything, considering threesomes shouldn't take place until yearsssss into the relationship. It should not be a crutch for your sexual relationship... only an enhancer. It definitely would NOT be a regular occurence. Eh, I just don't like the idea... maybe I'm too possessive for allat.

4 comments:

Pro's Hood said...

Oh and i forgot to add why in the fuck u want an out of body experience when we got all those kinky videos we made? nigga u can put one in right now...press play and see how u puts it dowwwwwwwwwwn! bastid! lol

K. Michel said...

Yeah... this is going to be a fun. Two girlfriends sharing a site. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

Well, I think if you're going to do a threesome, you shouldn't have an emotional investment in anyone involved, whatsoever. Meaning that the other two people who are in it, are just there to screw and get screwed (I was gonna say "f*cked" but you had pictures of kids and dogs in here) in return.

Threesomes are a purely sexual act... there's nothing romantic about it. Having your man or girlfriend involved is a big mistake, unless you're a pimp or something of the sort.

--And if either of you girls want to share any pimping tales, I'm all ears.

K. Michel said...

Duly noted.

--And since you have so much time on your hands, that's good news for me.

frshaire said...

K. Michel... The only valid thing Val said was she had too much time on her hands... ignore the rest. -- I agree with your statement though.. and there aren't any pimps... she is delusional.

I can already see this blog will cause hell.

Oh Lobaycha Francois Oliver Baptiste Petit Frere... don't start nuttin won't be nuttin.

Post a Comment